- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout
14 years 9 months ago #34048
by MPADIDAR
Hi,
I am running Joomla 1.7 and I have installed the starter Hika Shop for my new website ( www.giftandsuch.com ). I believe I have setup everything correctly but my checkout process doesn't go to completion. My checkout workflow is set to:
login_address,shipping_payment,status_cart,end
My shipping method is set to manual and it has only one option of local delivery.
Payment method is set only for "check" payment.
Checkout process works fine up to "Cart" but when I click on the "Next" button; it redirects to "Cart" again and doesn't go to end.
Would you please let me know what I have done incorrectly?
Thanks,
Mehrgan
I am running Joomla 1.7 and I have installed the starter Hika Shop for my new website ( www.giftandsuch.com ). I believe I have setup everything correctly but my checkout process doesn't go to completion. My checkout workflow is set to:
login_address,shipping_payment,status_cart,end
My shipping method is set to manual and it has only one option of local delivery.
Payment method is set only for "check" payment.
Checkout process works fine up to "Cart" but when I click on the "Next" button; it redirects to "Cart" again and doesn't go to end.
Would you please let me know what I have done incorrectly?
Thanks,
Mehrgan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34049
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout
Hi,
You should check the FAQ there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
First, your template is not displaying error messages (point 3). Second, the system didn't found any shipping methods so that means that you didn't configure them or not properly.
You should check the FAQ there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
First, your template is not displaying error messages (point 3). Second, the system didn't found any shipping methods so that means that you didn't configure them or not properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34056
by MPADIDAR
Replied by MPADIDAR on topic Re: Checkout
Hi Nicolas,
I had shipping method set for US and thats the reason you didnt get a shipping method. I don't think the shipping method is the issue since I am getting passed that stage. Please view attached screenshot. You can use account GUEST/GUEST and there are some products in SubliSlate product group if you would like to test it.
I changed my template and it has the line to show joomla messages but I am still not getting any errors.
Thanks,
Mehrgan
I had shipping method set for US and thats the reason you didnt get a shipping method. I don't think the shipping method is the issue since I am getting passed that stage. Please view attached screenshot. You can use account GUEST/GUEST and there are some products in SubliSlate product group if you would like to test it.
I changed my template and it has the line to show joomla messages but I am still not getting any errors.
Thanks,
Mehrgan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34062
by MPADIDAR
Replied by MPADIDAR on topic Re: Checkout
Issue is resolved. I reinstalled Hika Shop and I went through the setup again and everything works fine now. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds