- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
How many domains... ?
- Michael_23
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #34124
by Michael_23
How many domains... ? was created by Michael_23
How many domains can I use the commercial version of the script HikaShop?
(paying 99.90 euros per variant HikaShop Business)
I was looking for answers on page HikaShop.com,
here on the forum and in Google.
Nowhere I could not find an answer.
I wish good luck and Happy New Year.
I send greetings from Poland!
Michael
(paying 99.90 euros per variant HikaShop Business)
I was looking for answers on page HikaShop.com,
here on the forum and in Google.
Nowhere I could not find an answer.
I wish good luck and Happy New Year.
I send greetings from Poland!
Michael
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Michael_23.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34151
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How many domains... ?
There is no restriction on the installation itself.
However, the services and the support included is limited to one domain only per purchase.
However, the services and the support included is limited to one domain only per purchase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thai916
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds