- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Manage Variants
- quickchilli
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #34149
by quickchilli
Manage Variants was created by quickchilli
Can someone please help.
Im trying to manage variants in Characteristics, but running into problems.
OK so I have two characteristics size and colour but when i press manage variants i can only edit the variants of the colour. I thought I was doing this wrong, so whent to your demo site and its the same there. How do you change the price varients for the price and colour. I have read:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
and I have tried with different browsers but still the same.
i have pro on J1.7 but like i said on the demo site j1.5 the same thing there can only edit one characteristic even if there is two in there.
I would be very greatful for help on this
Im trying to manage variants in Characteristics, but running into problems.
OK so I have two characteristics size and colour but when i press manage variants i can only edit the variants of the colour. I thought I was doing this wrong, so whent to your demo site and its the same there. How do you change the price varients for the price and colour. I have read:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
and I have tried with different browsers but still the same.
i have pro on J1.7 but like i said on the demo site j1.5 the same thing there can only edit one characteristic even if there is two in there.
I would be very greatful for help on this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manage Variants
That's because you should add both characteristics at the same time in your products.
you should:
1. Delete all the variants of the product on the listing of variants that you can access via the button "manage variants" on the product edition screen.
2. Delete the characteristics of the product.
3. Save the product.
4. Add the characteristics again.
5. The system will regenerate all the variants automatically and you should be able to see the dropdowns properly on the front end.
That will solve your problem.
you should:
1. Delete all the variants of the product on the listing of variants that you can access via the button "manage variants" on the product edition screen.
2. Delete the characteristics of the product.
3. Save the product.
4. Add the characteristics again.
5. The system will regenerate all the variants automatically and you should be able to see the dropdowns properly on the front end.
That will solve your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds