- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
styling
14 years 9 months ago #34173
by mYst
Hi,
I'm exploring hikashop and I like the first impressions...
I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer on two questions I have (for now
) (although they have been asked before)
1) Is it possible to put the radio buttons for characteristics under each other instead of besides each other?
2) Is it possible to put the price behind the characteristic?
with kind regards,
mYst
I'm exploring hikashop and I like the first impressions...
I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer on two questions I have (for now
1) Is it possible to put the radio buttons for characteristics under each other instead of besides each other?
2) Is it possible to put the price behind the characteristic?
with kind regards,
mYst
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34186
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: styling
Hi,
For your first point, it's just a matter of CSS styling. If you could give a link to that page, I could give you a more precise answer.
For your second question, that's not possible with an option.
You could edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php and change the code there to use the prices of the variants. It's not easy.
Otherwise, you could maybe change the name of your characteristics values to have the price directly into them.
For your first point, it's just a matter of CSS styling. If you could give a link to that page, I could give you a more precise answer.
For your second question, that's not possible with an option.
You could edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/types/characteristic.php and change the code there to use the prices of the variants. It's not easy.
Otherwise, you could maybe change the name of your characteristics values to have the price directly into them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34210
by mYst
Replied by mYst on topic Re: styling
Thank you for your quick answer.
I will have to check the css. I think I was looking in the wrong direction because it's all in the same <td>.
For the second point I think I will do as you proposed and add the price to the attribute.
I'll check tonight, when I'm home. The site is currently running on my local system.
I will have to check the css. I think I was looking in the wrong direction because it's all in the same <td>.
For the second point I think I will do as you proposed and add the price to the attribute.
I'll check tonight, when I'm home. The site is currently running on my local system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37738
by JIK
Replied by JIK on topic Re: styling
Hi Nicolas,
1) I've looked everywhere too, but how exactly do I get the variant radio buttons to align vertically instead of horizontally?
This:
Choose options: () Option 1 () Option 2 () Option 3
to look like
Choose options: () Option 1
() Option 2
() Option 3
2) I also have been looking for the price to append to the vairant name per this thread . Did it make it into 1.5.6? The fix I had in place broke (of course) as soon as I updraded to 1.5.5.
IMHO - variants seem to need a lot more thought in Hikashop.
cheers
1) I've looked everywhere too, but how exactly do I get the variant radio buttons to align vertically instead of horizontally?
This:
Choose options: () Option 1 () Option 2 () Option 3
to look like
Choose options: () Option 1
() Option 2
() Option 3
2) I also have been looking for the price to append to the vairant name per this thread . Did it make it into 1.5.6? The fix I had in place broke (of course) as soon as I updraded to 1.5.5.
IMHO - variants seem to need a lot more thought in Hikashop.
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37826
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: styling
Hi,
1. There is no option for that. You should use CSS styling to do that, like that:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table input{
display: block;
float: left;
}
2. You need to redo the same modification again.
1. There is no option for that. You should use CSS styling to do that, like that:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table input{
display: block;
float: left;
}
2. You need to redo the same modification again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38370
by JIK
Replied by JIK on topic Re: styling
Your css suggestion made no difference to the layout and my modification does not work in the current version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38470
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: styling
Try like that then:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table input{
display: block !important;
float: left !important;
}
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table input{
display: block !important;
float: left !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38475
by mYst
Replied by mYst on topic Re: styling
I did following:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td input {
float: left;
margin-left: 50px;
}
.inputbox {
clear: both;
}
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td input {
float: left;
margin-left: 50px;
}
.inputbox {
clear: both;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38652
by JIK
Replied by JIK on topic Re: styling
mYst & Nicolas - thanks for your suggestions but neither worked for me. The closest I could get was the radio button on one line and the label on the next. Giving up and going back to dropdowns!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds