- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Affiliate Sales
- Biotechnology
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #34192
by Biotechnology
Affiliate Sales was created by Biotechnology
Hi,
I have Hikashop 1.5.5 business version with Joomla 1.7.3
I created a banner for affiliate program and put it in a partner's website.
When clicking through the partner's website to my product page and completing the order, I was able to see an entry from "Affiliates -> Clicks". However, I was not able to see any entry created in "Affiliates -> Affiliates sales". I did activate the partner's Affiliate account and also assign "Percentage fee on sales" for 5%.
What could be wrong? Wasn't it supposed to have an entry in "Affiliates -> Affiliates sales"?
I checked the database table and found order_partner_id in hikashop_order did not seem to be populated with the the correct partner_id passed in from URL. It remains 0.
I have Hikashop 1.5.5 business version with Joomla 1.7.3
I created a banner for affiliate program and put it in a partner's website.
When clicking through the partner's website to my product page and completing the order, I was able to see an entry from "Affiliates -> Clicks". However, I was not able to see any entry created in "Affiliates -> Affiliates sales". I did activate the partner's Affiliate account and also assign "Percentage fee on sales" for 5%.
What could be wrong? Wasn't it supposed to have an entry in "Affiliates -> Affiliates sales"?
I checked the database table and found order_partner_id in hikashop_order did not seem to be populated with the the correct partner_id passed in from URL. It remains 0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Biotechnology
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #34228
by Biotechnology
Replied by Biotechnology on topic Re: Affiliate Sales
I got it. "Validity period of a click for leads and sales" control the cookie time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35335
by chocovo
Replied by chocovo on topic Re: Affiliate Sales
Hello,
Where is configurated the "Validity period of a click for leads and sales"?
Regards
Where is configurated the "Validity period of a click for leads and sales"?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35364
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Affiliate Sales
Hi,
It's in the "affiliate" tab of the configuration of HikaShop when the affiliate plugin is activated.
It's in the "affiliate" tab of the configuration of HikaShop when the affiliate plugin is activated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds