- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Add Message
14 years 9 months ago #34219
by wesleynm
Add Message was created by wesleynm
Is there any way to add a message to the top of the products page or the checkout page.
I know I can put a module in a specific position on the component, but then it shows up on all of the component pages.
Example...
On the product page I want a small message that says something like "Buy More Save More"
And then on the checkout page have it give instructions or whatever other message I want.
I know I can put a module in a specific position on the component, but then it shows up on all of the component pages.
Example...
On the product page I want a small message that says something like "Buy More Save More"
And then on the checkout page have it give instructions or whatever other message I want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add Message
Yes, there is an easy way.
For the product page, you can add your text at the beginning of the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
For the checkout page, it's the file "step" of the view "checkout" where you should add your text.
For the product page, you can add your text at the beginning of the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
For the checkout page, it's the file "step" of the view "checkout" where you should add your text.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds