- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Payment button not redirecting to Authorize.net
- trustinghim
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #34267
by trustinghim
Payment button not redirecting to Authorize.net was created by trustinghim
Hello,
I'm using the standard version. I have Login set to "Yes". My checkout workflow is: login_address,shipping,confirm_cart_status_fields,payment,end
It works fine until I click on the "Next" button on the payment page. Then it just goes to the "End" without going to Authorize.net for payment.
Site is: www.alabamatalenthunt.com
What's wrong?
Thanks,
Teresa
I'm using the standard version. I have Login set to "Yes". My checkout workflow is: login_address,shipping,confirm_cart_status_fields,payment,end
It works fine until I click on the "Next" button on the payment page. Then it just goes to the "End" without going to Authorize.net for payment.
Site is: www.alabamatalenthunt.com
What's wrong?
Thanks,
Teresa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34297
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment button not redirecting to Authorize.net
Hi,
That's because your checkout workflow is not correct.
The confirm step should always be in the last step before the end step.
So it should be: login_address,shipping,cart_status_fields,confirm_payment,end
That's because your checkout workflow is not correct.
The confirm step should always be in the last step before the end step.
So it should be: login_address,shipping,cart_status_fields,confirm_payment,end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- trustinghim
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #34372
by trustinghim
Replied by trustinghim on topic Re: Payment button not redirecting to Authorize.net
Thanks, Nicolas! That solved the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds