- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Default Currency
14 years 9 months ago #34268
by neilblake
Default Currency was created by neilblake
Hi. I'm only looking to use an Australian currency at the minute so I have disabled all other currencies but this one. However when viewing my products on my site they still list in Euro.
What am I doing wrong please?
What am I doing wrong please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34298
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Default Currency
Hi,
In the configuration of HikaShop you need to change hte main currency option to your currency.
In the configuration of HikaShop you need to change hte main currency option to your currency.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34334
by neilblake
Replied by neilblake on topic Re: Default Currency
Hi.
Yeah I've tried this but it still displays the Euro and then the AUD in brackets, I get 29,00 € (29,00 AUD) each for example.
The Australian dollar is the only currency I have enabled and displayed in currencies but for some reason I still get the option of Euro in Configuration - Main Currency.
Not sure how to resolve this. Would really appreciate any advice.
Thanks.
Yeah I've tried this but it still displays the Euro and then the AUD in brackets, I get 29,00 € (29,00 AUD) each for example.
The Australian dollar is the only currency I have enabled and displayed in currencies but for some reason I still get the option of Euro in Configuration - Main Currency.
Not sure how to resolve this. Would really appreciate any advice.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34335
by neilblake
Replied by neilblake on topic Re: Default Currency
Sorry one more thing, maybe the reason it doesn't work is because when I change the Configuration - Main Currency to AUD and hit save it doesn't save and always reverts back to Euro.
Any ideas?
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34336
by neilblake
Replied by neilblake on topic Re: Default Currency
Nearly getting there.
I now know its' Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option.
However when I see documentation or try to change workflow this too won't save.
I now know its' Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option.
However when I see documentation or try to change workflow this too won't save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34342
by neilblake
Replied by neilblake on topic Re: Default Currency
all sorted. for some reason it works when I set Advanced checkout workflow edition to NO.
sorry about all that.
thanks.
sorry about all that.
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds