- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Admin login
- jamestulloch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #34383
by jamestulloch
Admin login was created by jamestulloch
Hi there,
I have installed Joomla 1.6 and installed Hikashop on top. I forgot my password and have followed a number of suggestions to resolve the problem to no avail. (Usually involving jos_users.)However I noticed that the logon page does not respond as I would have expected. ie there is no "failed logon" message. It just seems to do nothing!
Further investigation led me to
1) asking to reset password and be sent a mail (Nothing happened, no mail received)
2) making sure that 401 plg_authentication_joomla was enabled and had access.
I read your previous comments about Hikashop not being responsible for admin login but I wondered if this had changed at all?
My only options at the moment seem to be a complete re-installation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
James
I have installed Joomla 1.6 and installed Hikashop on top. I forgot my password and have followed a number of suggestions to resolve the problem to no avail. (Usually involving jos_users.)However I noticed that the logon page does not respond as I would have expected. ie there is no "failed logon" message. It just seems to do nothing!
Further investigation led me to
1) asking to reset password and be sent a mail (Nothing happened, no mail received)
2) making sure that 401 plg_authentication_joomla was enabled and had access.
I read your previous comments about Hikashop not being responsible for admin login but I wondered if this had changed at all?
My only options at the moment seem to be a complete re-installation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jamestulloch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #34395
by jamestulloch
Replied by jamestulloch on topic Re: Admin login
Dont worry about the above. I reinstalled from scratch. Thanks. James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds