- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics names unchanged when switching
14 years 8 months ago #34413
by Lindleman
Characteristics names unchanged when switching was created by Lindleman
I just installed this component and I am having some difficulty. I have two products published, each with 9 color options. I have identical settings for each product. On the GSR3 product, when you select a color option from the dropdown, it changes the title to the correct color option. On the GSR5 product, it doesn't change at all. This is in Firefox.
In IE, neither changes the title. What's even more strange is if I change the default characteristic in the GSR3 to the first option, it makes it stop changing as well?
I am using the RocketTheme Quantive template. The site is at midsouthtechnologies.com/georgia_sr . Any help would be greatly appreciated!
In IE, neither changes the title. What's even more strange is if I change the default characteristic in the GSR3 to the first option, it makes it stop changing as well?
I am using the RocketTheme Quantive template. The site is at midsouthtechnologies.com/georgia_sr . Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics names unchanged when switching
Hi,
That comes from the span processing option of your template which breaks the HTML of the title. Please turn it off and it will work.
That comes from the span processing option of your template which breaks the HTML of the title. Please turn it off and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds