SEO Feature Set
15 years 9 months ago #3449
by bcmedia
For [url=http://http://www.bc-media.co.uk/ecommerce-web-design/]ecommerce development in Leeds [/url] contact BC Media
SEO Feature Set was created by bcmedia
Hiya,
I've been reviewing HikaShop and I'm impressed with the overall look of the software. However I can find no mention of SEO features (i.e. SEF URL's, Title Tags etc). Does Hikashop have any features & if so what are they. If not then what plugin do you support for SEO features?
Thanks
Craig
I've been reviewing HikaShop and I'm impressed with the overall look of the software. However I can find no mention of SEO features (i.e. SEF URL's, Title Tags etc). Does Hikashop have any features & if so what are they. If not then what plugin do you support for SEO features?
Thanks
Craig
For [url=http://http://www.bc-media.co.uk/ecommerce-web-design/]ecommerce development in Leeds [/url] contact BC Media
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3450
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SEO Feature Set
Hi,
Yes, HikaShop is compatible with joomla SEF and sh404SEF. There is also a plugin for acesef which they provide on their website.
for each product you can specify a meta description and keywords which will be added to the page headers on the product page, if provided in the product information.
Titles will be set on the pages with next version which is to be released this week.
Yes, HikaShop is compatible with joomla SEF and sh404SEF. There is also a plugin for acesef which they provide on their website.
for each product you can specify a meta description and keywords which will be added to the page headers on the product page, if provided in the product information.
Titles will be set on the pages with next version which is to be released this week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds