Skip to main content

Change default fields in delivery address

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #34563 by fabio.martinho
hello

I want to change default fields which are shown in delivery address box...

I want to remove "Telefone" fields, that appears, how in the img below:



and I want to put other specific field on this location...

how can i do this?


thx
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by fabio.martinho.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #34598 by nicolas
You should edit the address_template files via the menu Display->Views. You will find several of them (one per template) and one for the back end and one for the front end so make sure that you edit all of them.
Editing them should be straight forward.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #34708 by fabio martinho
Thank you so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum