- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout Text
15 years 9 months ago #3458
by brathbon
Checkout Text was created by brathbon
On the final orders and in the email, the system is referring to our sales tax as VAT.
I have only one Tax set-up and that's for the state of Texas. How do I get the system to use "Sales Tax" or "Tax" instead of "VAT".
Also, is it possible to disable the showing on the order of both "Total with VAT" and "Total without VAT".
I personally would prefer to have it just show the product total, coupon value (if any), tax, shipping, total.
Let me know where to go fix this "VAT" vs "TAX" issue, and any other advice that may help.
Thanks, Bill
I have only one Tax set-up and that's for the state of Texas. How do I get the system to use "Sales Tax" or "Tax" instead of "VAT".
Also, is it possible to disable the showing on the order of both "Total with VAT" and "Total without VAT".
I personally would prefer to have it just show the product total, coupon value (if any), tax, shipping, total.
Let me know where to go fix this "VAT" vs "TAX" issue, and any other advice that may help.
Thanks, Bill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout Text
Hi,
The text can all be changed by editing the translation file via the tab languages of the configuration.
If you want to change the email structure, you can edit the emails via the menu System->Emails (only in the Business version).
The text can all be changed by editing the translation file via the tab languages of the configuration.
If you want to change the email structure, you can edit the emails via the menu System->Emails (only in the Business version).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds