- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
View Waitlist
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I feel like you guys really just need to develop a report tab. Basic reports like sales, invetory, and wait-list would be HUGE and make Hikashop basically complete.
Thoughts?
I know you have the widgets now but those do not suffice for even a basic user's needs in my opinion.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: There is no display of the wait list for now. We'll add that to the todo list.
Hello Nicolas, Please also see
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/38484...for-order.html#83195
It has been almost one year for this and many upgrades have happened. This is a very important part of running a business of selling items...of knowing what a customer is "Waiting for"..
It is really just a form, is there not a way for now to put mailto: ADMIN when someone wants an item? And also a mailto: to person whom submits?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This feature have already the high priority in our TODO list.
We wanted to include it in the next release but it requires some development time that it is difficult to have.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you please advise me then what scripts process the present "Reports" as the data does already partially exist in the database...
Also, what script is for the waitlist? As I would at least like to have a mailto: function alert.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am sorry but I don't understand your request.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Right now, there is no access to hika_waitlist table unless phpMyAdmin is used. People use the "Notify me when available" to know when product is available..if the Store Owner does not know of request? He will never order maybe...and lose sale.
Other question is, where is script for "last 7 orders" please? I think easy modification to "last 7 wait list" would be simple CLONE to add.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/widget.php, but you won't be able to do anything on it to help you. It would be far far easy to simply read the data of the waitlist table and display it in a table like phpmyadmin does.
The waitlist entry is added to the waitlist table in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php in the function add_waitlist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I saw in the changelog waitlist will now show?
I just installed now and in Orders > Reports, I do not see it? Do I need to activate something?
1 Order to ship 11
2 Orders by currency 10
3 Map 9
4 Five best categories over the last two weeks 8
5 Sales comparison between this year vs last year 7
6 Orders statuses this week 6
7 Top sales 5
8 Weekly performance 4
9 Main Statistics 3
10 Sales this month 2
11 Last seven orders 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes you have to activate it in Configuration > Features > Waitlist > "Activate Waitlist feature".
And the menu will appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am where you say to go, it says > Activate Waitlist feature = For All Products
But? I still have no Menu Item or Item in reports
/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=report
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
THANK YOU !! Long awaited Feature
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.