- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop modify positions help
14 years 8 months ago #34610
by gtstars
HikaShop modify positions help was created by gtstars
Hi,
I just bought a new template for my Dream Girls site dreamgirlsgt.com/store.html If you notice at the bottom my products are not alined at the top.
My HikaShop starter is a little messed up but I love the software
How can I fix this? I know I need the CSS file but where do I find it in the dir?
I just bought a new template for my Dream Girls site dreamgirlsgt.com/store.html If you notice at the bottom my products are not alined at the top.
My HikaShop starter is a little messed up but I love the software
How can I fix this? I know I need the CSS file but where do I find it in the dir?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34650
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop modify positions help
Hi,
That doesn't come from HikaShop but from your template. You should check with your template provider.
I've looked for a solution but I only found a half backed one. It will sort of work but it's far from perfect. You should edit your HikaShop front end CSS via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop and add that CSS:
.hikashop_products_listing_main div{
clear:none !important;
}
.hikashop_products_listing_main .hikashop_container{
height: 200px;
}
That doesn't come from HikaShop but from your template. You should check with your template provider.
I've looked for a solution but I only found a half backed one. It will sort of work but it's far from perfect. You should edit your HikaShop front end CSS via the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop and add that CSS:
.hikashop_products_listing_main div{
clear:none !important;
}
.hikashop_products_listing_main .hikashop_container{
height: 200px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds