- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work
- purplepawweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #34615
by purplepawweb
Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work was created by purplepawweb
Please help!
I've just installed the script and am setting up a store. Absolutely no matter what I do, i can't get the config to save. It keeps telling me:
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
I've read the documentation, and it's absolutely no help as makes absolutely NO sense. I've read over the forum to find the answer, nothing.
How the heck does this workflow work? What do I need to do?
I've just installed the script and am setting up a store. Absolutely no matter what I do, i can't get the config to save. It keeps telling me:
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
I've read the documentation, and it's absolutely no help as makes absolutely NO sense. I've read over the forum to find the answer, nothing.
How the heck does this workflow work? What do I need to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34653
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work
Hi,
Go in the Checkout tab of the configuration and turn off the "Checkout workflow advanced edition" option. Then, make sure that you have the default workflow in the "Checkout workflow" option: login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
Then, save your configuration and it will work.
Go in the Checkout tab of the configuration and turn off the "Checkout workflow advanced edition" option. Then, make sure that you have the default workflow in the "Checkout workflow" option: login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end
Then, save your configuration and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34958
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work
OK, I just tried this > Checkout workflow advanced edition" option
I TICK No, but it keeps looping back to YES
Please help?
I TICK No, but it keeps looping back to YES
Please help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34960
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work
Nothing is saving, I tried to turn off the footer and save...and yes going back to yes/..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34961
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work
RESOLVED !!
OK, All I did was turn the store off from display, hot SAVE...it saved..
Then? I can turn it back on...and other things save also
OK, All I did was turn the store off from display, hot SAVE...it saved..
Then? I can turn it back on...and other things save also
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34974
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work
It seems that you had a problem similar to this one:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...orkflow-invalid.html
We couldn't reproduce yet that problem on our end.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...orkflow-invalid.html
We couldn't reproduce yet that problem on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #41340
by micksmoney
Replied by micksmoney on topic Re: Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work
Happening to me as well Nicolas. And the work around isn't working either. Just noticed that my tax zone change did not save either. Since you have had trouble recreating it, would you like to log in to see it? Its a new install, zero other extensions to conflict with hika shop. I am using firefox though. I'm going to change to IE or Chrome to see if that changes anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #41341
by micksmoney
Replied by micksmoney on topic Re: Workflow! No matter what I do it wont work
Well changing to chrome did get me past the no save problem. Now just to work out what each step in the workflow actually does... back to reading, learning, researching, with a little screaming thrown in lol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds