Product Price Missing
14 years 8 months ago #34713
by Vector
Product Price Missing was created by Vector
Hi Guys
This is a problem I believe have created myself, after editing the view/:(products) show:php My price has disappeared....
Price is shown on all product lists and add to cart feature all works...but when product is shown in single view it's without price...
I have reloaded the original show.php page but still no go...
any ideas or better still answers?
:S
WEBSITE
cheers!
This is a problem I believe have created myself, after editing the view/:(products) show:php My price has disappeared....
Price is shown on all product lists and add to cart feature all works...but when product is shown in single view it's without price...
I have reloaded the original show.php page but still no go...
any ideas or better still answers?
:S
WEBSITE
cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34777
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Price Missing
Please make sure that the "show price" option of the Display tab of the configuration is turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34785
by Vector
Replied by Vector on topic Re: Product Price Missing
Thanks for the reply, and the solution.....I checked the show price option last night and it was set to yes, but today it appeared as set to no, checked yes and it was all good. I 'm not sure what went on there?,,,, thanks again, keep up the great work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds