- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
get rid of border
- needsysgirl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #34926
by needsysgirl
get rid of border was created by needsysgirl
Hi, I have two pages with slightly different layouts. Page 1 does not have a border around the items
Shown here: thecatsboots.co.uk/index.php?option=com_...ut=listing&Itemid=90
While page two has
Shown here: thecatsboots.co.uk/index.php?option=com_...ut=listing&Itemid=99
I do not want the border to display, how do I get rid of the border?
Thanks for any help.
Shown here: thecatsboots.co.uk/index.php?option=com_...ut=listing&Itemid=90
While page two has
Shown here: thecatsboots.co.uk/index.php?option=com_...ut=listing&Itemid=99
I do not want the border to display, how do I get rid of the border?
Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: get rid of border
Hi,
Go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module associated with your menu (it's the one with the id 99 on that page). There, you will find the option of your products listing to turn off the border.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module associated with your menu (it's the one with the id 99 on that page). There, you will find the option of your products listing to turn off the border.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds