- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Change Email
- fabio martinho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35014
by fabio martinho
Change Email was created by fabio martinho
Hello,
Now I have 2 doubts...
1 -
How can I REMOVE the BILLING ADDRESS in the status notification email message?
I know that the code I want to remove is below, but I dont know what I need to remove certain...
<table width="100%" style="border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">
<?php
$params = null;
$js = '';
$fieldsClass = hikashop_get('class.field');
$template = trim(hikashop_getLayout($view,'address_template',$params,$js));
if(!empty($data->cart->billing_address)){
$billing = $template;
foreach($data->cart->fields as $field){
$fieldname = $field->field_namekey;
$billing=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$fieldsClass->show($field,$data->cart->billing_address->$fieldname),$billing);
}
echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>';
echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(?
?!}).)*}#i','',$billing)).'<br/></td></tr>';
}
if(!empty($data->order_shipping_id) && !empty($data->cart->shipping_address)){
$shipping = $template;
foreach($data->cart->fields as $field){
$fieldname = $field->field_namekey;
$shipping=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$fieldsClass->show($field,$data->cart->shipping_address->$fieldname),$shipping);
}
echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>';
echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(?
?!}).)*}#i','',$shipping)).'<br/></td></tr>';
}?>
</table>
2 -
always when a client pay a product whit PayPal, I receive this message:
I would like to REMOVE this message.... How can i do this?
thanks!
Now I have 2 doubts...
1 -
How can I REMOVE the BILLING ADDRESS in the status notification email message?
I know that the code I want to remove is below, but I dont know what I need to remove certain...
<table width="100%" style="border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">
<?php
$params = null;
$js = '';
$fieldsClass = hikashop_get('class.field');
$template = trim(hikashop_getLayout($view,'address_template',$params,$js));
if(!empty($data->cart->billing_address)){
$billing = $template;
foreach($data->cart->fields as $field){
$fieldname = $field->field_namekey;
$billing=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$fieldsClass->show($field,$data->cart->billing_address->$fieldname),$billing);
}
echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>';
echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(?
}
if(!empty($data->order_shipping_id) && !empty($data->cart->shipping_address)){
$shipping = $template;
foreach($data->cart->fields as $field){
$fieldname = $field->field_namekey;
$shipping=str_replace('{'.$fieldname.'}',$fieldsClass->show($field,$data->cart->shipping_address->$fieldname),$shipping);
}
echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>';
echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(?
}?>
</table>
2 -
always when a client pay a product whit PayPal, I receive this message:
I would like to REMOVE this message.... How can i do this?
thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by fabio martinho.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35043
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Email
Hi,
1. You can remove these two lines:
echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>';
echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(??!}).)*}#i','',$billing)).'<br/></td></tr>';
2. That email cannot be deactivated. You can archive or delete it automatically if you want as I see that you're using gmail.
1. You can remove these two lines:
echo '<tr><td style="font-weight:bold;background-color:#DDDDDD">'.JText::_('HIKASHOP_BILLING_ADDRESS').'</td></tr><tr><td>';
echo str_replace(array("\r\n","\r","\n"),'<br/>',preg_replace('#{(??!}).)*}#i','',$billing)).'<br/></td></tr>';
2. That email cannot be deactivated. You can archive or delete it automatically if you want as I see that you're using gmail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #35065
by fabio.martinho
Replied by fabio.martinho on topic Re: Change Email
ok nicolas, thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds