- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Re: stuck, checkout page goes no where
- jdavidanderson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35019
by jdavidanderson
Re: stuck, checkout page goes no where was created by jdavidanderson
I have this problem now at
www.anderson-ergo.ca/joomla
I cant seem to get my checkout to proceed. Can you please tell me how to debug it, I must have disabled something by mistake, a module or something. Similar to the previous post, i have enabled login and registration, it must me something else that I have missed.
Thanks
Dave
www.anderson-ergo.ca/joomla
I cant seem to get my checkout to proceed. Can you please tell me how to debug it, I must have disabled something by mistake, a module or something. Similar to the previous post, i have enabled login and registration, it must me something else that I have missed.
Thanks
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: stuck, checkout page goes no where
Hi,
Your checkout is available here once you add a product in the cart:
www.anderson-ergo.ca/joomla/index.php?op...kashop&ctrl=checkout
Could you deactivate the SEF in the joomla configuration so that we can see the unSEFed URLs on your website ?
Your checkout is available here once you add a product in the cart:
www.anderson-ergo.ca/joomla/index.php?op...kashop&ctrl=checkout
Could you deactivate the SEF in the joomla configuration so that we can see the unSEFed URLs on your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jdavidanderson
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #35102
by jdavidanderson
Replied by jdavidanderson on topic Re: stuck, checkout page goes no where
I deactivated SEF and it seems to work now 
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds