Skip to main content

Change payment setup

More
14 years 8 months ago #35070 by meqrinda
Hi I am trying to add 1 more next butto above the payment methods and removing the Cart after you get to the payment choice.
Are there anyone who can tell me how?

I have been trying with different settings for the cart and changing the views but I can find out what I need to change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35109 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change payment setup
For the module, you need to set the option "Force a menu on checkout" of the Configuration of HikaShop.
Then, in the module's options, configure the menu assignment so that this menu is not selected and the module won't display on the checkout.

For the Next button, you will have to edit the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->views and copy/paste the code of that button where you want it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum