- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Additional Fields for a product
- orangelime
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35092
by orangelime
Additional Fields for a product was created by orangelime
Hi,
I want to add a product which is a book and I want to store extra info such as Author ISBN etc. Can you recommend the best way to achieve this using the backend and also programmatically?
Mnay thanks,
Karen.
I want to add a product which is a book and I want to store extra info such as Author ISBN etc. Can you recommend the best way to achieve this using the backend and also programmatically?
Mnay thanks,
Karen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Additional Fields for a product
Hi,
The best is to create custom fields of the table "product" via the menu Display->Custom fields (commercial editions only).
The best is to create custom fields of the table "product" via the menu Display->Custom fields (commercial editions only).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- orangelime
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #35140
by orangelime
Replied by orangelime on topic Re: Additional Fields for a product
Thanks Nicolas, that is perfect!
Karen.
Karen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds