- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
How to add 64 Parish taxes in Louisiana
- ryan0rogers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35138
by ryan0rogers
How to add 64 Parish taxes in Louisiana was created by ryan0rogers
Louisiana has 64 Parishes. Each parish has different tax rates. Do I really have to create 64 tax zones or is there a faster better way?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35168
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add 64 Parish taxes in Louisiana
What you should do is change you zones and indeed create 1 new zone per parish by following the explanations on that post:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...on.html?lang=en#3258
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...on.html?lang=en#3258
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ryan0rogers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #35182
by ryan0rogers
Replied by ryan0rogers on topic Re: How to add 64 Parish taxes in Louisiana
Can I pay you guys to do this for me? I don't have time to create 64 new zones. Im assuming that will take close to 3 hours worth of work right?.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35245
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add 64 Parish taxes in Louisiana
I'm sorry but we do not handle shop setup. You should look for a freelancer on joomlancers.com for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ryan0rogers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #38900
by ryan0rogers
Replied by ryan0rogers on topic Re: How to add 64 Parish taxes in Louisiana
Somehow after I made the zones for each parish. My checkout only offers payment method and no address to put in and it doesn't go to the next page? are you able to help?
username: admin
password: frank2011
username: admin
password: frank2011
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39056
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add 64 Parish taxes in Louisiana
If I remember correctly, your website is
takeupyourcrossonline.com
But I can't access it with that user account. Please double check it.
(pleasedo not post several times the same message)
But I can't access it with that user account. Please double check it.
(pleasedo not post several times the same message)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds