- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Short URLs in menu?
- MahonyTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35175
by MahonyTech
Short URLs in menu? was created by MahonyTech
Hi, I have short urls working on my site, but for some reason, all the menus do not work with short urls. By "not work" I mean the URLs are not converted to shortened versions. How can I make the URLs in the menus be shortened version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 8 months ago #35185
by Sergey Romanov
Replied by Sergey Romanov on topic Re: Short URLs in menu?
Is it feature of Hika or what? How does it relate to this forum?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Short URLs in menu?
I'm also not following you.
Could you explain a bit more your problem ? What URLs do you have ?
Could you explain a bit more your problem ? What URLs do you have ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds