- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Cancel cron task from HikaShop server
14 years 8 months ago #35276
by qtech
Cancel cron task from HikaShop server was created by qtech
I removed HikaShop from my website after learning that I was unable to do what I needed with the software and will reinstall after looking for other ways to use the extension. Unfortunately, I failed to cancel the cron task before deleting the component. Is there any way HikaShop to cancel the cron on your end? The website is
www.dpadallas.org
.
Thanks in advance for your response!
Michael
Thanks in advance for your response!
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35298
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cancel cron task from HikaShop server
It's done on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35317
by qtech
Replied by qtech on topic Re: Cancel cron task from HikaShop server
Thank you very much! I look forward to exploring ways I might use this great component in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds