Skip to main content

hikashop and joomla 1.7

More
14 years 8 months ago #35290 by stephen
I have used hikashop (free version) before with joomla 1.5 but now I intend to use hika shop (free version) with joomla 1.7 ............ I tried but the products are not being displayed, I can display the categories with images but products are not showing up inside the category when I am clicking it.

So please tell me how can I do it so that when I click the menu link, categories are displayed, then when I go inside categories we will see products with images and prices.

Looking forward to solve this problem soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35325 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hikashop and joomla 1.7
Hi,

The system is the same for joomla 1.5 and 1.7

Did you follow the tutorial on our website to create your menu items ?
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
You should try to recreate your menu by following it.

If you still have the problem, you should check the hikashop options of your menu. Normally, you should have a products listing module associated to your menu in the corresponding option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum