Skip to main content

mail substantiation

More
14 years 8 months ago #35307 by si70
mail substantiation was created by si70
Hi there. So far I am loving this but could someone tell me, I am trying out the registration as part of the sales process and I have a warning message saying Could not instantiate mail function. Is this because i haven't done something or is it because you have to upgrade for this functionality. Many thanks Si

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35345 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: mail substantiation
Hi,

That's because your email configuration is not correct, either in Joomla or in HikaShop's configuration page and because of that joomla is not able to send the user account information email.
You should configure that properly following your hosting company recommendations and it won't display that message anymore.
It's not related to the edition of HikaShop you're using.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum