- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Remove price just from the category page
15 years 9 months ago #3535
by afonic
Remove price just from the category page was created by afonic
Hi,
sorry to ask again (I am starting to become abusive of your great support) but I have a very tight deadline.
Is there a way to hide the price just in the category view but show it in the product view? Any change I made in the Display -> Views area affected both.
PS. To prevent from opening another thread, if I move my current test site to a production URL do I need to let you know to change the license? Or will it work right away.
sorry to ask again (I am starting to become abusive of your great support) but I have a very tight deadline.
Is there a way to hide the price just in the category view but show it in the product view? Any change I made in the Display -> Views area affected both.
PS. To prevent from opening another thread, if I move my current test site to a production URL do I need to let you know to change the license? Or will it work right away.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3550
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Remove price just from the category page
In the options of the module displaying your products you should have an option to disable the display of prices. You should not have to change the code.
Your production website won't be recognize if it's not on the same domain. In that case, you can send us the URL and we will switch the license.
Your production website won't be recognize if it's not on the same domain. In that case, you can send us the URL and we will switch the license.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds