- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Add email request to workflow
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35368
by idiel
Add email request to workflow was created by idiel
Hi.
I need help with this.
I need the following workflow.
a. client selects the product.
b. he is redirected to checkout.
c. He is asked for name and email (with NO "we have sent you an email to confirm registration")
d He is redirected to payment form
e. he pays, he gets the product via email.
can anyone help me with this?
( I can buy the commercial version if that helps)
thanks.
I need help with this.
I need the following workflow.
a. client selects the product.
b. he is redirected to checkout.
c. He is asked for name and email (with NO "we have sent you an email to confirm registration")
d He is redirected to payment form
e. he pays, he gets the product via email.
can anyone help me with this?
( I can buy the commercial version if that helps)
thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by idiel. Reason: just adding info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35369
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add email request to workflow
Hi,
The email activation can easily be deactivated by turning off the corresponding option in the joomla configuration ( or the options of the user manager since joomla 1.6).
The email activation can easily be deactivated by turning off the corresponding option in the joomla configuration ( or the options of the user manager since joomla 1.6).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35372
by idiel
Replied by idiel on topic Re: Add email request to workflow
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I will try this right now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds