- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 2
How do I add a "Company" and "VAT" field?
14 years 8 months ago #35400
by obsolum
How do I add a "Company" and "VAT" field? was created by obsolum
Hi,
I can't seem to find how to add a "Company" and "VAT" field to the user registration form in HikaShop. I have different tax rates for customers with and without a VAT number so it is essential that they are able to fill this in when they register. I can not find how to do that. Any help here?
I think this is the last obstacle for me, if I can do this I will be able to put the webshop online and we'll probably upgrade to a commercial version soon because we would like to customize the ordernumber format.
Thanks for a great extension.
I can't seem to find how to add a "Company" and "VAT" field to the user registration form in HikaShop. I have different tax rates for customers with and without a VAT number so it is essential that they are able to fill this in when they register. I can not find how to do that. Any help here?
I think this is the last obstacle for me, if I can do this I will be able to put the webshop online and we'll probably upgrade to a commercial version soon because we would like to customize the ordernumber format.
Thanks for a great extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35441
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I add a "Company" and "VAT" field?
Hi,
You can add them via the menu Display->custom fields. Just publish the corresponding fields.
You can add them via the menu Display->custom fields. Just publish the corresponding fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35494
by obsolum
Replied by obsolum on topic Re: How do I add a "Company" and "VAT" field?
So simple
Perfect, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds