- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Import Products
14 years 8 months ago #35582
by pugwash94
Import Products was created by pugwash94
I have tracked down the documentation explaining the import procedure. However there is no Import option on my products menu. I am using the free version to test it. If it proves satisfactory I will purchase the full version for my client.
I am intending to move all my clients to Hika but unless I can actually import CSV I will have to stay with VirtueMart
Can anyone help?
I am intending to move all my clients to Hika but unless I can actually import CSV I will have to stay with VirtueMart
Can anyone help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35602
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Products
The import menu is located in the Products menu, it's not a button on the products listing page.
If you can't find it, just go in the products listing menu and change in the URL of your browser the text &ctrl=product by the text &ctrl=import and validate and you will see the import interface.
If you can't find it, just go in the products listing menu and change in the URL of your browser the text &ctrl=product by the text &ctrl=import and validate and you will see the import interface.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36516
by pugwash94
Replied by pugwash94 on topic Re: Import Products
Sorry - still having a problem.
I changed the URL to
www.crmsaw.co.uk/administrator/index.php...=import%and%validate
And it throws this error
Warning: include(/var/www/vhosts/crmsaw.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/importandvalidate.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/crmsaw.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php on line 27
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/vhosts/crmsaw.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/importandvalidate.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/crmsaw.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php on line 27
controller importandvalidate not found
I changed the URL to
www.crmsaw.co.uk/administrator/index.php...=import%and%validate
And it throws this error
Warning: include(/var/www/vhosts/crmsaw.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/importandvalidate.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/crmsaw.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php on line 27
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/vhosts/crmsaw.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/importandvalidate.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/crmsaw.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php on line 27
controller importandvalidate not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36581
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Products
It's this URL you should use:
www.crmsaw.co.uk/administrator/index.php...hikashop&ctrl=import
www.crmsaw.co.uk/administrator/index.php...hikashop&ctrl=import
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36642
by pugwash94
Replied by pugwash94 on topic Re: Import Products
I really am sorry but I used the url:
www.crmsaw.co.uk/administrator/index.php...hikashop&ctrl=import
and it throws:
500 - An error has occurred.
Layout "listing" not found
www.crmsaw.co.uk/administrator/index.php...hikashop&ctrl=import
and it throws:
500 - An error has occurred.
Layout "listing" not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36695
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import Products
Ah yes I'm sorry, you need to add &task=show at the end.
Like that:
www.crmsaw.co.uk/administrator/index.php...trl=import&task=show
Like that:
www.crmsaw.co.uk/administrator/index.php...trl=import&task=show
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds