Skip to main content

Terms and conditions

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35623 by rudymadsen
I setup the shop to use Terms and conditions.

When I put a product in the cart and try to accept the Terms and conditions, it wouldn't go any further. It blanks the checbox and stays in the cart. It will not let me accept the Terms and conditions.

Where could I do any thing wrong?

Regards
Rudy
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by rudymadsen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35678 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Terms and conditions
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum