- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
howto: import folder of images
14 years 8 months ago #35632
by broesder
howto: import folder of images was created by broesder
Hi,
I am using the latest business edition of Hikashop.
Now I would like to import a large amount of images, so I tested the import from folder with a small amount of images, low resolution, but nothing happens??
In the field "Folder Location" I put the address of the folder wich contains the images in a way: C:\folder\folder , press Import...that's it...nothing...
Should it be a .zip file instead of a folder with images, should it be a http or ftp address? Please help!
Thanks!!
I am using the latest business edition of Hikashop.
Now I would like to import a large amount of images, so I tested the import from folder with a small amount of images, low resolution, but nothing happens??
In the field "Folder Location" I put the address of the folder wich contains the images in a way: C:\folder\folder , press Import...that's it...nothing...
Should it be a .zip file instead of a folder with images, should it be a http or ftp address? Please help!
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35693
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: howto: import folder of images
Hi,
The import from folder is to be used on a folder which is your website. So you first need to upload the images to a specific folder via FTP. You will also need to create first a template product which will be used as base for the generated products. Then specify that folder in the import and the template product and click on import and it should do its magic and create all the products for your images.
The import from folder is to be used on a folder which is your website. So you first need to upload the images to a specific folder via FTP. You will also need to create first a template product which will be used as base for the generated products. Then specify that folder in the import and the template product and click on import and it should do its magic and create all the products for your images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds