- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Featured Products shows only one product...
14 years 8 months ago #35732
by thenelson
Featured Products shows only one product... was created by thenelson
My website is
www.GTRLighting.com
, it is running Joomla V.1.5.20 and Hikashop Business.
The problem is that after I got my Featured Products module set up and in place on my home page I cannot get it to display more than one product. I've attached a screenshot of my configuration screen.
The category I've selected to display products from has 7 different products, also, so I don't think that's exactly the problem.
Thank you
The problem is that after I got my Featured Products module set up and in place on my home page I cannot get it to display more than one product. I've attached a screenshot of my configuration screen.
The category I've selected to display products from has 7 different products, also, so I don't think that's exactly the problem.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Featured Products shows only one product...
Hi,
On your screenshot, I can see that you set "1" in the "number of items" option. So that's why it's displaying only one product. If you increase it, you will see more products.
On your screenshot, I can see that you set "1" in the "number of items" option. So that's why it's displaying only one product. If you increase it, you will see more products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35809
by thenelson
Replied by thenelson on topic Re: Featured Products shows only one product...
Thanks for the help, I changed it from 1 to 10 and now there's a whole new problem... Check it out please:
www.GTRLighting.com
There are 7 products in the category but it will only show 2 of them.
There are 7 products in the category but it will only show 2 of them.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by thenelson.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35810
by thenelson
Replied by thenelson on topic Re: Featured Products shows only one product...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35813
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Featured Products shows only one product...
You should first try to deactivate the carousel to see if you get all your products. If not, make sure that they are published.
Then, you can activate the carousel options by following our documentation on the carousel setup.
Then, you can activate the carousel options by following our documentation on the carousel setup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35815
by thenelson
Replied by thenelson on topic Re: Featured Products shows only one product...
Thanks again, I disabled the carousel and the proper products for the category are all displayed. Now I need to figure out how to get the carousel to work properly...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds