- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with the variants
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #35760
by bomas
Problem with the variants was created by bomas
505050.dk.web7.redhost.dk/shop1/
I have this problem.
The images chances allright, but I cant get the title to chance too.
Could someone please help.Thanks.
I have this problem.
The images chances allright, but I cant get the title to chance too.
Could someone please help.Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by bomas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35824
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with the variants
Hi,
I can see that your products title are changing. For example, on that page:
505050.dk.web7.redhost.dk/shop1/index.ph...&category_pathway=24
Did you find the solution yourself ?
I can see that your products title are changing. For example, on that page:
505050.dk.web7.redhost.dk/shop1/index.ph...&category_pathway=24
Did you find the solution yourself ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35855
by bomas
Replied by bomas on topic Re: Problem with the variants
Yes I found out via another answer here. Thanks for your reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds