Skip to main content

Only works in test mode

More
14 years 8 months ago #35767 by blinger2008
I can't seem to get this working right. I am using the authorize.net payment method with the AIM option, and you have to register in order to complete the process. It seems to work a bit when I have debug mode on, but once I turn it off, it declines everything. Can anyone help me out a bit? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35774 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Only works in test mode
Hi,

What error message do you get precisely ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35775 by blinger2008
It's not really an error message, it just says Your transaction was declined. Please reenter your credit card or another credit card information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35826 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Only works in test mode
Well, that means that the credit card number is not correct. Are you using a real credit card number ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35888 by blinger2008
No, I am using a test card. but it goes through in debug mode.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35941 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Only works in test mode
That's normal, it's in debug mode :)
In real mode, you need to use a real card...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum