- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Please Help with Shipping Plugins!
14 years 8 months ago #35916
by CLDesign
Please Help with Shipping Plugins! was created by CLDesign
Hi,
I am wondering exactly how the UPS Shipping plugin works... I'm really just looking for something that will generate a shipping quote based on the items in the cart. Does it do that? I don't want it to communicate with UPS about the shipment until the customer has paid for the items.
Also, I keep getting this message now when I try to access the shopping cart: No available wharehouse found for your location
Can someone please help?
Thanks!
I am wondering exactly how the UPS Shipping plugin works... I'm really just looking for something that will generate a shipping quote based on the items in the cart. Does it do that? I don't want it to communicate with UPS about the shipment until the customer has paid for the items.
Also, I keep getting this message now when I try to access the shopping cart: No available wharehouse found for your location
Can someone please help?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #35930
by Gunner Joe
Replied by Gunner Joe on topic Re: Please Help with Shipping Plugins!
I too would like more information about the UPS plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35932
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Please Help with Shipping Plugins!
Hi,
The UPS plugin retrieves automatically the rates based on the products weight/dimensions. That doesn't mean that UPS will know that you might ship these. That's only to display the fees to the user and have him pay them to you during the checkout so that after the order is made, you can contact yourself UPS to ship the products.
That error means that your UPS warehouse is not configured properly. You should try to remove the zone you configured in it and that should help avoid the problem.
The UPS plugin retrieves automatically the rates based on the products weight/dimensions. That doesn't mean that UPS will know that you might ship these. That's only to display the fees to the user and have him pay them to you during the checkout so that after the order is made, you can contact yourself UPS to ship the products.
That error means that your UPS warehouse is not configured properly. You should try to remove the zone you configured in it and that should help avoid the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds