- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Download issue
- MatagordaSailor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #35918
by MatagordaSailor
Download issue was created by MatagordaSailor
Just recently started using Joomla 1.7 and have tried twice now to download the Hika extension...only the second time I have downloaded an ext. so I'm a newbie. Oh - but the first extension is working great!
But during the download into Joomla 1.7 of Hika I get the following error messages -
JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder
Path: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/joomlaxxx/tmp
JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder
Path:/home/xxxxxx/public_html/joomlaxxx/tmp
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file
the xxxxxx above are my info.
Is this because I installed Joomla 1.7 through my hosting co. using the one-button cpanel method?
Or something else?
Any help is appreciated!
But during the download into Joomla 1.7 of Hika I get the following error messages -
JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder
Path: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/joomlaxxx/tmp
JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder
Path:/home/xxxxxx/public_html/joomlaxxx/tmp
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file
the xxxxxx above are my info.
Is this because I installed Joomla 1.7 through my hosting co. using the one-button cpanel method?
Or something else?
Any help is appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35948
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Download issue
These errors can happen even though your access rights are correctly configured. It comes apparently from a problem between the ZIP extraction library and your server settings. You should try to convert the installation package of HikaShop to a tar.gz file with 7zip (tool for windows to generate packages) or an equivalent tool and then use that tar.gz package instead in order to install HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds