- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Module (CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS) not displaying
14 years 8 months ago #35931
by shopponas
Module (CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS) not displaying was created by shopponas
Hello
I would like to place a module that lists all the categories automatically on the left side, like on the demo side ( www.demo.hikashop.com/ ) beneath the currency switcher.
I use the free version. This comes with 3 modules. The cart module, the content module and the currency switcher.
Thx for any help.
I would like to place a module that lists all the categories automatically on the left side, like on the demo side ( www.demo.hikashop.com/ ) beneath the currency switcher.
I use the free version. This comes with 3 modules. The cart module, the content module and the currency switcher.
Thx for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35973
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Module (CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS) not displaying
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36031
by shopponas
Replied by shopponas on topic Re: Module (CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS) not displaying
Thank you very much I worked!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds