- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Navigation buttons at image popup
14 years 8 months ago #36095
by SmokeDT
Navigation buttons at image popup was created by SmokeDT
Hi,
I would like to ask if there's a way to turn on navigation buttons at Squeezebox image popups when I upload more than one image to a product? Like a prev and next button below the image.
Thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
smk
I would like to ask if there's a way to turn on navigation buttons at Squeezebox image popups when I upload more than one image to a product? Like a prev and next button below the image.
Thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
smk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36149
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Navigation buttons at image popup
Hi,
Yes. You need to use our integration with Shadowbox Media Player:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html
Yes. You need to use our integration with Shadowbox Media Player:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36359
by SmokeDT
Replied by SmokeDT on topic Re: Navigation buttons at image popup
Thanks for your fast help, it's working now! 
However, when I uploaded the override file nothing happened.
Then I modified "administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php" line 146 and line 153.
Replaced on both lines:
rel="{handler: \'image\'}
with
rel="shadowbox[HikaShop]"
and tadaa!
Thanks for the help again!
However, when I uploaded the override file nothing happened.
Then I modified "administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php" line 146 and line 153.
Replaced on both lines:
rel="{handler: \'image\'}
with
rel="shadowbox[HikaShop]"
and tadaa!
Thanks for the help again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Navigation buttons at image popup
Yes, but if it didn't work with the integration, it means that you didn't put the integration file at the good place. The integration override does exactly that modification (a bit better even).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36395
by SmokeDT
Replied by SmokeDT on topic Re: Navigation buttons at image popup
I've copied the override file to these locations:
templates/beez_20/html/shadowbox_media_player.php
templates/beez_20/html/com_hikashop/product/shadowbox_media_player.php (just for sure)
but didn't want to work this way.
templates/beez_20/html/shadowbox_media_player.php
templates/beez_20/html/com_hikashop/product/shadowbox_media_player.php (just for sure)
but didn't want to work this way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Navigation buttons at image popup
Ah yes. You should change the file name of the php file to hikashop_image.php
I've updated the package on our website so that the file has the correct name. Sorry for that.
I've updated the package on our website so that the file has the correct name. Sorry for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36411
by SmokeDT
Replied by SmokeDT on topic Re: Navigation buttons at image popup
thanks for correcting the problem!
cheers
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds