- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout in one page?
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #3612
by Maddex
Checkout in one page? was created by Maddex
Hello everybody!
My question is how to put the whole checkout process in one single page, as it is in the demo shop. I would like to get rid of the "Next-buttons" to make it as simple as possible for the customer.
I am a complete newbie at Hika Shop, so excuse if the question is stupid!
Thankyou in advance for any suggestion!
/ Maddex
My question is how to put the whole checkout process in one single page, as it is in the demo shop. I would like to get rid of the "Next-buttons" to make it as simple as possible for the customer.
I am a complete newbie at Hika Shop, so excuse if the question is stupid!
Thankyou in advance for any suggestion!
/ Maddex
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by Maddex.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3614
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout in one page?
Hi,
That's how it should be by default. However, if you changed the checkout workflow, in the configuration of HikaShop, then yes, you could have it in several steps. In that case, you should revert to the default workflow. It's all explained in the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...hop-config.html#main
That's how it should be by default. However, if you changed the checkout workflow, in the configuration of HikaShop, then yes, you could have it in several steps. In that case, you should revert to the default workflow. It's all explained in the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...hop-config.html#main
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #3616
by Maddex
Replied by Maddex on topic Re: Checkout in one page?
Hello,
Thankyou for the fast answer!
I have not changed the Checkout Workflow in the configuration... Please look at the attached image of my config with an small image in it with blue border that shows the step 1 of checkout in frontend.
May be it is because I have not activated any payment method?
Thankyou for the fast answer!
I have not changed the Checkout Workflow in the configuration... Please look at the attached image of my config with an small image in it with blue border that shows the step 1 of checkout in frontend.
May be it is because I have not activated any payment method?
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by Maddex.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3617
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout in one page?
You indeed need to set your payment methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3618
by Maddex
Replied by Maddex on topic Re: Checkout in one page?
Ok, now I understand... There is always a "Next-button" in the last step. And of course you have to have Payment / Shipping methods defined to be able to show them. 
Have a nice day!
Have a nice day!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds