- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
"Shopping Cart" and Cart Redirect
14 years 8 months ago #36126
by CLDesign
"Shopping Cart" and Cart Redirect was created by CLDesign
Hi,
I need to correct these two small things, if possible:
1) How do I align the "Shopping Cart" and "Your cart is empty..." text to the right in the shopping cart module?
2) Once I'm in the shopping cart, if I remove an item from the cart and there are no longer any items left, I am directed to a page that says "The cart is empty" and below this, the text reads "Product Category". How can I either a) redirect this to another page, or b) reword the "product category" text to say something else? I have attached a screenshot showing what I'm looking...
Thanks!
I need to correct these two small things, if possible:
1) How do I align the "Shopping Cart" and "Your cart is empty..." text to the right in the shopping cart module?
2) Once I'm in the shopping cart, if I remove an item from the cart and there are no longer any items left, I am directed to a page that says "The cart is empty" and below this, the text reads "Product Category". How can I either a) redirect this to another page, or b) reword the "product category" text to say something else? I have attached a screenshot showing what I'm looking...
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36158
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: "Shopping Cart" and Cart Redirect
Hi,
1. You need to edit the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and add such CSS:
.rt-grid-3{
text-align: left !important;
}
2. You need to set the URL where you want your users to be redirected in the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" of the "checkout" tab of the configuration.
1. You need to edit the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and add such CSS:
.rt-grid-3{
text-align: left !important;
}
2. You need to set the URL where you want your users to be redirected in the option "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" of the "checkout" tab of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: protorob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37251
by CLDesign
Replied by CLDesign on topic Re: "Shopping Cart" and Cart Redirect
Thanks! That works great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds