Skip to main content

not working properly please help

More
14 years 8 months ago #36163 by stephen
I am using joomla 1.7

Now I selected product listing in the menu. Now when I click "buy now" from menu and go ther

pcmindmap.com/index.php/buy-now

the prices are displayed with VAT thing, I turned off tax etc to show in the price and also turned off display check out box from the hikashop option but it is still showing them all.. is this some kind of bug? Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36201 by nicolas
Hi,

No it's not a bug.
It's just that you didn't turn off the option at the correct place.

When I tried, your link was not displaying anything, so I can't tell you more precisely what of option from where you should change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum