- Thank you received: 0
View products in multiple pages & Templates
- export
-
Topic Author
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36183
by export
View products in multiple pages & Templates was created by export
Hi
I am new to Hikashop and have chosen this shopping cart after reviewing several others.
I am using Hikashop as a catalogue only mode as I do not intend to do online sales for the time being. I have a couple of questions below:
If, for example you have 50 products in a catagory, how can you display the first 15, and have the option to view all etc?
When I do the price of a product and I choose, display both (incl VAT and Excl VAT) the price autoamtically comes the same. Tax has been updated from taxes menu.
How can you display the products under each other and not near each other?
Thanks
Ian
I am new to Hikashop and have chosen this shopping cart after reviewing several others.
I am using Hikashop as a catalogue only mode as I do not intend to do online sales for the time being. I have a couple of questions below:
If, for example you have 50 products in a catagory, how can you display the first 15, and have the option to view all etc?
When I do the price of a product and I choose, display both (incl VAT and Excl VAT) the price autoamtically comes the same. Tax has been updated from taxes menu.
How can you display the products under each other and not near each other?
Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: View products in multiple pages & Templates
Hi,
The pagination will display automatically based on the options you configured in your products listing menu/module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
There you will find the option "number of items" which will define the number of items per page, and the "random" option which should be set to false if you want the pagination. Then, once you have enough products on a listing, the pagination will appear automatically.
If you don't see a difference between the price with tax and the price without tax, it means that you didn't configure your taxes properly. Here is a FAQ which lists all the possible problems you might have on that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
For your last question, it also can be changed based on the options in your products listing menu/module.
The pagination will display automatically based on the options you configured in your products listing menu/module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
There you will find the option "number of items" which will define the number of items per page, and the "random" option which should be set to false if you want the pagination. Then, once you have enough products on a listing, the pagination will appear automatically.
If you don't see a difference between the price with tax and the price without tax, it means that you didn't configure your taxes properly. Here is a FAQ which lists all the possible problems you might have on that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
For your last question, it also can be changed based on the options in your products listing menu/module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- export
-
Topic Author
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #36407
by export
Replied by export on topic Re: View products in multiple pages & Templates
Hi
thanks for your reply. I have managed to create them
Ian
thanks for your reply. I have managed to create them
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds