- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Product Quanitiy?
- Gunner Joe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36232
by Gunner Joe
Product Quanitiy? was created by Gunner Joe
Good Evening All,
I was wondering when I use HikaShop is there any way to set it so that Hikashop does not display on the front end products with a quantity they a specific number.
Further explanation: lets say I have 9 pairs of shoes for sale and for that reason I would like hikashop to not display it because it has less then 10. Is this possible? If so I would love an explanation or a point in the right direction. Thank you so much.
I was wondering when I use HikaShop is there any way to set it so that Hikashop does not display on the front end products with a quantity they a specific number.
Further explanation: lets say I have 9 pairs of shoes for sale and for that reason I would like hikashop to not display it because it has less then 10. Is this possible? If so I would love an explanation or a point in the right direction. Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36234
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Quanitiy?
Hi,
You can change any text in HikaShop, including this quantity text, as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
You can change any text in HikaShop, including this quantity text, as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gunner Joe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #36251
by Gunner Joe
Replied by Gunner Joe on topic Re: Product Quanitiy?
Thank you for the reply but Im still slightly confused. I am curious as to whether or not Hikashop can be steup to not display products that have fewer then a specific amount of quantity left.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36292
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Quanitiy?
There is an option in the Display tab of the configuration to not display products if they don't have any stock.
But there is no option to set a specific value for which they wouldn't display.
That could be done however with a small hikashop plugin (and optionally a view modification) implementing the onBeforeProductListingLoad(&$filters) event:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/62-hikashop-...reProductListingLoad
But there is no option to set a specific value for which they wouldn't display.
That could be done however with a small hikashop plugin (and optionally a view modification) implementing the onBeforeProductListingLoad(&$filters) event:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/62-hikashop-...reProductListingLoad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds