- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
does the seller receive an ordermail as well?
15 years 9 months ago #3638
by Donan
does the seller receive an ordermail as well? was created by Donan
I have tried this, but so far it doesn't seem to work. I receive two e-mails:
The order is now created.
This notification was for the order E4 on the website
Totaal : 44,95 €
You can acces the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end
but a. there's no link and b. I wish that I'd receive an e-mail, as I am only the webmaster and not the shopkeeper of the website.
thanks.
The order is now created.
This notification was for the order E4 on the website
Totaal : 44,95 €
You can acces the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end
but a. there's no link and b. I wish that I'd receive an e-mail, as I am only the webmaster and not the shopkeeper of the website.
thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3639
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: does the seller receive an ordermail as well?
Hi,
There seems to be a problem with the translation area which replaces the \r\n (return characters) of the translation strings with real return characters in the file, thus breaking the translation strings of the notification email and removing the URL from it. You should edit the translation file manually via FTP and change the return characters by \r\n for the translations.
On our end, we will change that for next release which is to come out soon.
For the receiver of the notification emails, you can change that in the configuration under the tab email.
There seems to be a problem with the translation area which replaces the \r\n (return characters) of the translation strings with real return characters in the file, thus breaking the translation strings of the notification email and removing the URL from it. You should edit the translation file manually via FTP and change the return characters by \r\n for the translations.
On our end, we will change that for next release which is to come out soon.
For the receiver of the notification emails, you can change that in the configuration under the tab email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3642
by Donan
Replied by Donan on topic Re: does the seller receive an ordermail as well?
Thanks! Found it 
I'm getting more and more a fan of hikashop, great component
However, it is not possible, to send the "invoice" to the one that keeps the shop? Because I don't see the use for him of needing to log in before he can see what's bought!
For the rest: awesome!
I'm getting more and more a fan of hikashop, great component
However, it is not possible, to send the "invoice" to the one that keeps the shop? Because I don't see the use for him of needing to log in before he can see what's bought!
For the rest: awesome!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #3643
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: does the seller receive an ordermail as well?
That's not currently possible by default. However, with the business version, you can edit the emails and add all the code you want in it.
You could generate an invoice-like email that way.
Currently, when the order status is updated, the email's generation code doesn't get all the information which is available when the order is created. So that means that you would have to load all that information and that's not just 2 lines of code, otherwise, we would already have done it
You could generate an invoice-like email that way.
Currently, when the order status is updated, the email's generation code doesn't get all the information which is available when the order is created. So that means that you would have to load all that information and that's not just 2 lines of code, otherwise, we would already have done it
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3646
by Donan
Replied by Donan on topic Re: does the seller receive an ordermail as well?
Hm, fair enough! I wouldn't be able to write it though, not enough knowledge up in my tiny brain xD
One last question, right now: when I make a link to a category list, I get a list with links to those categories. BUT it will link to the CATEGORY, not to the product list.
eg: http://----/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=15&name=namenamename&Itemid=137
when I change category to product, I get the productlist... what can I do about that?
thanks, once again!
One last question, right now: when I make a link to a category list, I get a list with links to those categories. BUT it will link to the CATEGORY, not to the product list.
eg: http://----/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category&task=listing&cid=15&name=namenamename&Itemid=137
when I change category to product, I get the productlist... what can I do about that?
thanks, once again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 9 months ago #3647
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: does the seller receive an ordermail as well?
Go to the menu Display->Cotent menus and edit your menu with the id 137. There, make sure that you set it to display categories and save the options. You should get an error message telling you that you are missing an associated module which will display the listing of products below the listing of categories. You will be able to create it in one click. It is all explained in our tutorial on displaying content on the front end:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds