- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 1
HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
14 years 8 months ago #36382
by AZTacGear
HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing was created by AZTacGear
I made a hikashop content display module, where the logos of my manufacturers are displayed on my front end (
arizonatacgear.com/webstore/
), but when you click on a logo, it gives a 404 error. How do I get it to show all products for that manufacturer?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36436
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
That's probably because your "menu item for category listing module 130" is not set to display manufacturers.
Could you check the hikashop options of that menu for that.
If that doesn't solve the problem, could you turn off your SEF so that we ca see the real URLs ?
Could you check the hikashop options of that menu for that.
If that doesn't solve the problem, could you turn off your SEF so that we ca see the real URLs ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36473
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36522
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
Hi,
I still see SEF turned on on your website. Could you make sure that it's turned off, maybe in your SEF component ?
I still see SEF turned on on your website. Could you make sure that it's turned off, maybe in your SEF component ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36568
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
Under configuration, main, I've selected "no" for Activate smaller url. I don't see another place for this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36570
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
It's in your joomla configuration, not in the hikashop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36571
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
That's disabled now, the 404 error doesn't show up, but products from that manufacturer aren't displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36573
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
You need to select the manufacturer of the product in the products options.
I've done it for you for one product and now I can see it when I click on the link.
I've done it for you for one product and now I can see it when I click on the link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36578
by AZTacGear
Replied by AZTacGear on topic Re: HikaShop Content Module, manufacturer listing
I thought I had assigned that. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds