- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Linking a joomla menu to a sub-category
- chichitsai
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36474
by chichitsai
Linking a joomla menu to a sub-category was created by chichitsai
I am trying to link a joomla menu to a hika sub-category but with no success. I have been trying for over 3 hours now and can't seem to do it. Please help!!!
I get an error "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/content/49/5193449/html/finegemscanada/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php on line 579"
I get an error "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/content/49/5193449/html/finegemscanada/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php on line 579"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36523
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Linking a joomla menu to a sub-category
Hi,
Did you follow the tutorial to create menus for HikaShop categories and products menus here: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
?
I would say that this happens because the type of layout was not selected in the hikashop options of your menu (or associated module).
Did you follow the tutorial to create menus for HikaShop categories and products menus here: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
?
I would say that this happens because the type of layout was not selected in the hikashop options of your menu (or associated module).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds