- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How to create one page checkout
14 years 8 months ago #36485
by erwinvlot
How to create one page checkout was created by erwinvlot
Hi all,
I want to create something, and I don't know if it's possible with Hika.
On top of the page I want users to select article properties using dropdown selectors.
Then add to cart. The article and options chosen should be visible below.
when the visitor finished shopping, I want visitors to scroll down, enter the data needed and checkout. All on one page.
I hope to find some help here, however, if this is not possible.......suggestions are much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Erwin Vlot
I want to create something, and I don't know if it's possible with Hika.
On top of the page I want users to select article properties using dropdown selectors.
Then add to cart. The article and options chosen should be visible below.
when the visitor finished shopping, I want visitors to scroll down, enter the data needed and checkout. All on one page.
I hope to find some help here, however, if this is not possible.......suggestions are much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Erwin Vlot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36486
by erwinvlot
Replied by erwinvlot on topic Re: How to create one page checkout
BTW....no payment needed, just email conformation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36525
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to create one page checkout
Hi,
You could do that:
Create a menu of the type hikashop checkout.
Then, create a hikashop products listing module and display it above the main area of your template for that menu.
Then, customize the checkout workflow option of the configuration of HikaShop to remove the payment view.
You could do that:
Create a menu of the type hikashop checkout.
Then, create a hikashop products listing module and display it above the main area of your template for that menu.
Then, customize the checkout workflow option of the configuration of HikaShop to remove the payment view.
The following user(s) said Thank You: justaguy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds