- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 1
Custom button in user Cpanel?
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #36504
by seoweb
Custom button in user Cpanel? was created by seoweb
Hello,
I need some help, please, with adding of custom button to the user Cpanel with Image, Title and Description, just like the default onces. It will be linked to the custom page.
From the code I have found there is no html/css code for this purpose - the foreach is used instead:
<?php
foreach($this->buttons as $oneButton){
echo $oneButton;
}
?>
How can I possibly include more buttons?
I need some help, please, with adding of custom button to the user Cpanel with Image, Title and Description, just like the default onces. It will be linked to the custom page.
From the code I have found there is no html/css code for this purpose - the foreach is used instead:
<?php
foreach($this->buttons as $oneButton){
echo $oneButton;
}
?>
How can I possibly include more buttons?
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by seoweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom button in user Cpanel?
You should create a hikashop plugin and implement the event onUserAccountDisplay(&$buttons)
I invite you to look at the files of user account plugin which does just that:
plugins/hikashop/user_account.php
plugins/hikashop/user_account.xml
I invite you to look at the files of user account plugin which does just that:
plugins/hikashop/user_account.php
plugins/hikashop/user_account.xml
The following user(s) said Thank You: seoweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds